Sunday, September 28, 2014


              
                                       Sadness


                       Do you know what is meaning of sadness?   I have Celebration next Friday, but I will be alone because my husband traveled to my nation before two days ago.   This celebration called Aladha.  It is the second big celebration in my country. In addition, I usually   meet with my family and friends. My mother cooks delicious food for the celebration. I will miss them.  I do not know what I will do for Aladha. I cannot call my father, my mother, my husband, without crying. I do not want them feel sad to me.   l am going to  send to them a  massage.  The best feature for massages it is send just what I write; also, it is do not send what I feel. Dr. Seuss  in good reads said "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" I will smile with my pain. I want to forget all things and I try to focus in my study. I have dream I want to achieve it. In addition, I will be patient   for all things to happen to me. I have my daughter with me; in the other hand, there is someone who does not have any one with him which is true sadness.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this. It is so incredibly difficult to be alone on a special day. I have also been abroad during important family holidays, so I know your pain. If there is anything I can do to help, or just put a smile on your face, let me know!

    ReplyDelete