Sunday, September 21, 2014




                 Learn Gratitude in Your life


                   When I think of my life.  I feel grateful for the many things. Sometimes I am  thinking  in  my  senses that God gave us. I'm thinking about family and my father, my mother, my husband, my daughter, my brothers and my sisters. I'm thinking about my body, my heart, my legs, hands, eyes, and all the members of my body.A lot of things  that I can not calculate it. Sometimes we do not feel valued of a lot of things  but when  we  lose it  we feel that it was precious. "  I realized there is a lot of war and violence in the world, and I’m lucky to live in a country where it’s safe and peaceful. I realized there are people out there who don’t have their five senses, and to have mine is a gift." by  in 60 Things to Be Grateful For In Life.We need to re-arrange our view of life and the things that are around us. When you feel sad because you lost the competition in sprinting. Remember that there is someone who is without legs. When you feel sad, because your son or daughter is experiencing difficulty in raising them . Remember that there is deprived of the kids.Live your life, you are alone capable of coping with it.Just think of the things you are grateful for them from God

1 comment:

  1. What a positive outlook, thanks for the reminder. Sometimes when we have so much, we take too much for granted. I am a very lucky person for what I have!

    ReplyDelete