Friday, September 5, 2014





                                cooking


Food is very important in my live. I love cooking a lot of dish that can make my family happy. My husband like kabsa . This dish I made it with chicane or meet and rice. He wants this dish every day. Never will be boring it.   My daughter likes a lot of kind. Macaroni, soup, fruits and rice with yogurt. I don’t have class this Monday. I think I will meet with my friends. I return to Macomb recently. I have a new apartment so I will tell them to come to my apartment. I want to do a party and made delicious food. My friends like kabsa. I will make it with green salad, soup, and fatoush. Fatoush is dish from Lebanon. The  ingredients have  option, onion, tomato and lemon sous. I love cooking because it makes my family and my daughter and my friends feel happy. When I see happiness in them face. I feel happy also as long as them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment