Saturday, November 15, 2014


                                                        Time Is Money

           ‘Time is money’ is an axiom that stresses the importance of time and the need to use it productively. Time is the most precious thing in the world, for once lost, it can never recover.

          So, in a sense, it is more precious than money itself, for lost money can  recover if one works hard for it. There is another saying, ‘Time and tide wait for no man,’ which expresses this idea beautifully. We understand the importance of time only when it  lost.

             I think one who has wasted his time, and not studied, will not be able to pass in spite of being clever. In the office, a worker who makes full use of his time to do good work, will be much appreciated. He will receive promotions. Idle employees, who just waste time will receive no promotions. They cannot come up in life. So our success or failure depends on the right use of time.

             In time is gold said:" Every moment is special. Do not allow yourself to wallow in the past, regretting the things you failed to do or about decisions that went wrong. That is done and cannot be undone. Make every second count by staying awake and alert. Every day is a new adventure and you have to keep your eyes and ears open to new opportunities. It may not be opportunities like a big promotion or any instant get-rich chance, but it may be an opportunity for new experiences. You may just find a true friend in someone you meet unexpectedly. Who knows? You may even find love in the least likely of places. You may just pass this chance is you are too busy looking ahead to the future or simply daydreaming your time away".



           Three months ago, I thought that the time was very slow, and I hope that Times flies very  quickly  to finish my studies in WESL. Now, few  weeks  before the end of this semester. I do not no If I will pass or no, but I think I did what I could to do. The time is very fast. In the past,  I  did not know about my teachers  any things.I did not know  what  they Teaching methods and the way  of his or her test. Erin, Armand, Joseph  and Sara are my teachers in WESL.  I hope that time is running fast, but I do not wish farewell.I know that time passes quickly.  I will  take advantage of my time today, so I would like to thank every teacher in WESL. Because it is last blog  in this semester  I would say :"Thanks Erin, Thanks Armand, Thanks Joseph  and  Thanks Sara ."

No comments:

Post a Comment